Over 15 years
experience offering high quality products and dependable, personal customer service.
NOW is the time for making health choices we can LIVE with
Take responsibility for your health today
absorption among Americans - especially those under stress, those eating
poorly, and senior citizens - has become an enormous problem. When the
human body cannot absorb nutrients properly, and when the food
themselves are of questionable nutritional value, the body is severely
compromised as a self-healing organism." -Todd Ovokaitys, M. D."
Cellfood #1 Oxygen + nutritional supplement
Yeast & gluten free
Please Help Others With Your Testimonials
Willard Water. . .
Directions For Use, If you Choose to Drink It. . .
1. Add one ounce (2 tablespoons) of the Willard Water concentrate to one gallon of what you believe to be high quality drinking water. (Tap water [either city, or farm well water] is not considered to be good water. Distilled water is usually regarded as the purest water, and we agree, but Willard Water often seems not to perform as well when made in distilled water as it does in any other water. So our recommendation would be water purified by some means other than distilling. Reverse osmoses, filtered, etc., or bottled spring water which you believe to be high quality.)
2. Allow the concentrate to mix throughout the gallon (tip the gallon a few times to facilitate this, if you like, though the concentrate will accomplish this on its own in a few minutes).
This gallon mixture is Altered Water, or what is referred to as Willard Water in now ready to use form. There is no need to refrigerate the gallon of altered water, or the concentrate, if you do not choose to. The product is stable and will not go stale.
1. Individuals who use the Willard Water for personal purposes begin by drinking 4 ounces of the Altered Water (mixture of the 1 oz. of concentrate and the gallon of good water) a day, for the first two days. After that they typically increase their consumption. Most people settle in at 12 to 24 ounces a day, although some continue to drink as little as 4 ounces a day and some as much as several quarts.
2. Drinking the Altered Water often apparently produces a calming effect and raises the energy level. Therefore, if you drink it late in the evening, and still sleep well, continue doing that. However, users who find it gives them so much energy it interferes with their sleep, usually dont drink it within 3 hours of bedtime. (Most users report an improvement in their sleep, but the time of day they drink it varies from person to person.)
3. Drinking the water seems to increase the absorption rate of nutrients you take in. Since in theory, it might also cause increased absorption of a medication, if you are on any medication, consult your physician, informing your physician that you are using a product with synergistic properties (making other substances combined with it work better, and possibly increasing the amount absorbed).
Most people on medication take the medication at least a couple of hours apart from drinking the water. Ask your doctor what signs to watch for which would indicate increased absorption. 4. Because the Altered Water seems to help the body increase the elimination of body toxins, you MAY initially experience looser stools than usual, increased urination, and or minor headaches.* This should be only a temporary condition (usually lasting only 2 or 3